—The Architectural Technology Program—
Philosophy and Significance
This is in accordance with the curriculum for all Science major students (last modified in 2016). The philosophy is to produce students with a high-level of morals, ethics, knowledge, and the necessary occupational skills in the field architecture. Graduates from this major have a strong sense of social responsibility and personal development in relation to social and technological change. Additionally, the students possess the positive qualities befitting a Buriram Rajabhat University graduate.
The objectives of this curriculum are as follows:
- Graduates possess the ability to conduct critical, analytical, synthetic thinking. They are able to utilize the foundational principles of the curriculum to resolve issues in their occupations efficiently.
- Graduates are able to fulfill their technical duties such as: creating designs, drawing designs, presenting architectural designs, and/or direct a team in the construction of structures efficiently.
- Graduates possess an approach towards the continuation of local wisdom in terms of architecture. They are able select and transform this local wisdom corresponding with modern technology accordingly.
- Graduates will maintain respect, a positive mindset, and morality in their respective careers in architectural technology.
- Graduates are adept at working with others efficiently. They exhibit a strong ability to relate well with other people and possess effective communicative skills.